Hot Spots on Pool 4???

• TheGuide
    Northfield, MN

Haven’t been to Pool 4 in quite awhile and I was wondering where I should go to catch some walleyes? Any suggestions on location and presentation would be very helpful. Thanks

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Hi Brian,

I have been on the river for the last 2 days and am seeing really nice fish comeing to my boat but not in big numbers. Today I had three 25″ plus fish with a few eaters, yesterday all I could get was 21″ to 23″ fish, not complaining at all, just wish a guy could boat a bunch more of them.

I have been concentrating on rip rap shorelines on the main river, I’ve had fish as shallow as 2′ all the way down to 20′. The shallower fish are coming on cranks for me and the deeper fish have been likeing crawlers,I have taken a couple on leeches but the better fish have bit the crawlers.

Hope this gives you a good start

TheGuide
    Northfield, MN

Dustin,

Thanks buddy…Haven’t talked to you in awhile hope everything is going well. I am planning on going over to the River tomorrow. I will try out your suggestions. I will report back my findings. Have a good one. Thanks again for your tips!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.