Simms Challenger Jacket and Bibs

• nwilcox642

Does anyone have any information on these are the a good set of rain gear.
    thinking about these and the BPS 100mph set

Dave maze
    Isanti

I have the challenger jacket. I’ve only used it a handfull of times. I really like the adjustability of the hood and neck area. No complaints so far.

kwp
    Eden Prairie

I also have an older (3 years old?) version of the Challenger jacket and like mine. No complaints.

Not sure what you will use it for but Simms makes many wading jackets that are shorter in length for wading. The Challenger was not designed as a shorter wading jacket but for use in a boat.

Angler II

Does anyone have any information on these are the a good set of rain gear.
    thinking about these and the BPS 100mph set

I have both. Wore them last Saturday in an all day rain and was completely dry at the Enzo of the day.

nwilcox642

I looked at both this weekend at the Bass Pro Shops. I like the Challenger but i am not sure how the block out the wind.

DMHEID
    Bismarck, ND

I run the full suit. When I had a tiller, I used them all the time. The fit is second to none. Waterproofing has held strong for two years of regular use. I’ve realized, when you buy simms, you buy quality.

nwilcox642

I run the full suit. When I had a tiller, I used them all the time. The fit is second to none. Waterproofing has held strong for two years of regular use. I’ve realized, when you buy simms, you buy quality.

So it does block the wind well then. I was impressed with the quality of the Jacket and Bibs when i looked at them this weekend

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.