soldIndustrial Steel Cabinets

• Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Large is 71x36x16 = $500
    Small is 36x36x16 = $300

Will split or take $750 for the pair OBO.

We used these inside in a back living room for a few years….really cool finish and patina on them. They are all steel with a patina’d glass on the doors. They are in good shape with only some minor scratches on the shelves. They were purchased from Aurhaus, which is a higher end store in Edina. Don’t want to get rid of them but we renovated the house and don’t have space. They would be great for a mancave/basement/cabin.

I’m in South Mpls, would prefer a pickup but would be willing to meeting within 20 minutes.

Attachments:
    1. Small-Cab-Open.jpg

2. Large-Cab-Open.jpg

3. Small-Cab-Closed.jpg

4. Large-Cab-Closed.jpg

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Maybe a local steampunk will buy them. Looks to fit right in with that genre: metal, rivets. I’m serious!!

Attachments:
    1. steampunk-wedding.png

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

TTT!

Once in a lifetime chance….plus, I can guarantee they are heavy and I don’t deliver.

You also get to venture into everyone’s favorite city to pick them up….Minneapolis!

Make me an offer!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Man these are cool cabinets and would look great in the garage. I’m just way to cheap to spend that big money. I don’t think you’d take my offer

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Man these are cool cabinets and would look great in the garage. I’m just way to cheap to spend that big money. I don’t think you’d take my offer

Worst you can get is a no….I won’t go super cheap on them cuz they were spendy and I’ll keep them. But, I also kinda want them gone.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Small one is sold…large still available.

Make me an offer!!!

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Both sold!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Industrial Steel Cabinets’ is closed to new replies.