Terrova prop

• uncle-glen-1
    LaCrosse, Wi

Still loving my terrova with i-pilot except for weeds collecting on the prop, I have previously used other models of props on other minnkota motors and it seemed they chewed up weeds much better, anyone else notice this? this particular model has the end of prop blades bent.

dugout
    Dubuque Ia

Grab one of these, you will notice a great difference.

Kipawa Props

chubs54

got a new foretrex this summer and it sounds like mine has the same prop same problem sucks in the weeds compare to my old motorguide. everything else about is awesome except that.

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

I have the terrova 80 with universal sonar and it is a weed choking machine. If it sees millfoil it stops working . I just ordered the Kipawa prop and it can only get better from what I have now. I’ll post back on the prop performance. Dan

dugout
    Dubuque Ia

Dan,
    you wont be dissappointed, You will now need power 30 when you needed power 50. Mine doesnt pick up as much weeds, But Im a walleye fisherman, Not a Bassfisherman anymore, So Im not around the Weeds as much. Maybe I will see you out this weekend. I will be out all 3 days. Blue and Silver Stratos with all evinrude. Say hi if you see me!

Later.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.