July 2nd Bassin!

• aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

dad and i hit up pool 10 today. we started off later than we thought. I started throwing a power worm. dad tossed a crankbait. i caught one and he was gettin bass pretty stedy. so i start thorwing a bluegill pattern Bandit. and right away i just start nailing them, i dont know if it was the depth i was at or the color but it was a blast. the frist spot we fished we had 3 or 4 keepers out of there. and 10 bass altogether. before we left this spot i hooked a huge dog fish! on my crankbait we where tryin to land him and he got off, dad says he was a good 10lbs! then the rest of the day we mortored around find spots here and there. the frog bite wasnt hot today. but i got a nice 3lber on one.the total amount today was 14 bass 3 northern 1 dogfish( he was out of the water almost in the boat ) ill get some pictures up.
    -Aaron

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

heres dad keeper

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

heres my first big fish on that crankbait! it went 3.5lbs

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

heres my 3lber on the frog

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

heres is the crankbait i used all day. i stand behind these bandits, best ive ever used! that dog fish bend hooks, bend the spilt ring and took alot of panit off. i need to get a few more!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Nice report Aaron!!

micah-witham
    Richfield

those dog fish are sick looking. caught one on minnetonka fishing for crappies one day

JonathanTegeler
    Manchester, Iowa

nice fish aaron, glad to see you guys got some

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.