WX1910 Performance

• Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

I took some video while testing out my WX1910, as I thought it might be of interest to anyone looking into that model. This boat runs great, as described elsewhere it feels exceptionally smooth – like the soft suspension of a high-end sedan rather than the stiff ride of a sports car. Acceleration and speed are very acceptable. It’ll be so nice to “hide” behind the windshield during those 10 mile runs on Lake of the Woods when the wind is up…

Skeeter WX1910
    Yamaha F200, Reliance 14 1/4 x 18p
    Full load: kicker motor, bow mount, 3 batteries, electronics, x-tra tall windshield, muskie fishing rods, tackle, etc.
    65 degrees, 10-12mph wind and fairly choppy

0-30mph in 7.5 seconds (performance bulletin: 6.82 seconds)
    0-49mph in 20.5 seconds
    51 mph top speed @ 6100rpm (performance bulletin: 52.2 mph @ 6100rpm)

CrappieBuster

Just picked my WX 1910 up last week. Had it on the water this weekend and love it. Heckuva upgrade beings my last boat was a 16 foot mid 80s Crestliner. I can see why fiberglass is the way to go. Nothing better than hammering thru 2 or 3 footers at close to 50 mph and not getting wet. Might get a smooth moves seat coming up also to put the icing on the cake. The lake I fish most the time your lucky to see 15-20mph winds. That react keel is the cats meow if you like to drift at times. I was going to do a performance video beings there’s not many out there but looks like you beat me to it. The 1910 handles bigger water well but it’s not to big. Good intermediate size boat. It fits my needs perfectly. Will enjoy it for years to come I’m sure.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Great boat, isn’t it?

I was going to do a performance video beings there’s not many out there but looks like you beat me to it.

Please make one…it’d be good to see some from other people for comparison.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.