Helix 9 Ice Conversion Kit

• David Stevens

I have managed to lose my transducer cup on my HB shuttle. Its a small cup that mounts to the shuttle where you can place your ducer in when traveling. Any ideas on the HB P/N or where I might be able to get one? TIA

Hookset
    Southern MN

I would call HB and talk to a tech on what you have for a shuttle etc. HB has some pretty decent parts break down’s, I had to deal with them on an older fish finder components and they were awesome to deal with.

Justin riegel

The good news is that you don’t have to find a new converter cup! These cups can usually be found in stores that specialize in aviation parts. If you have the shuttle serial number or other identifying information, this may help you find the cup you need more quickly.

IA is back at it.

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

Search for it under accessory/parts page. My guess it only comes with the entire Shuttle Kit.

I need the part that clamps on shaft to attach the Mega Live Transducer to trolling motor. I called, it only comes as part of kit with the rotating mount part – $100. I have the rotating part.

I was told if it’s not listed on HB website it’s not available.

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

For my Helix5 Portable I made one from a 2″ pvc cap, stove bolt and circle of felt.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.