Successful trip to Joe's

• philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Just a heads up, Joe’s has most of their ice fishing stuff up and that includes a great selection of trigger-x plastics AND the new ultra light rippin raps. Those mustache worms were tough to find last year and it looked like they had quite a few stocked there.

While I was browsing around I found a pretty killer deal. They have about 6 Legend Extreme rods marked at ~50% off! They probably aren’t the specs everyone is looking for(I grabbed the 7′ lite power fast action rod for pitching lighter jigs and maybe even to use as a crappie rod), but if my memory serves, I think they had:

7′ Medium fast
    7′ Medium Heavy fast
    7’6 ML extra fast
    7’6 M fast

All of them were of the 2 piece variety. Anyways, dang good rod for $190! Don’t quote me on the exact rods, they were all >= 7′ though.

mitchfic
    Blaine, MN

Thanks for the heads up!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

LOL! I’ve never had an unsuccessful trip to Joe’s… I guess it depends on whom in my family you ask. )

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

LOL! I’ve never had an unsuccessful trip to Joe’s… I guess it depends on whom in my family you ask. )

Ain’t that the truth, a lot of it is luck of the draw but they put rods on some serious discount if you get there at the right time.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Just a heads up, Joe’s has most of their ice fishing stuff up and that includes a great selection of trigger-x plastics AND the new ultra light rippin raps. Those mustache worms were tough to find last year and it looked like they had quite a few stocked there.

While I was browsing around I found a pretty killer deal. They have about 6 Legend Extreme rods marked at ~50% off! They probably aren’t the specs everyone is looking for(I grabbed the 7′ lite power fast action rod for pitching lighter jigs and maybe even to use as a crappie rod), but if my memory serves, I think they had:

7′ Medium fast
    7′ Medium Heavy fast
    7’6 ML extra fast
    7’6 M fast

All of them were of the 2 piece variety. Anyways, dang good rod for $190! Don’t quote me on the exact rods, they were all >= 7′ though.

You need to pick up some sturgeon gear man.

nord

You will love the 7 ft. one for crappies.

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

You need to pick up some sturgeon gear man.

Guilty as charged! I have some gift cards I’m thinking about using for that…Or I might put them towards a new auger, or another ice rod…

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

FOr sure get the new auger, ice rods…and a sturgeon rod (Better get 3 of those) )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.