Pump access on the MX 2040

• Phil Ames

I have been looking thru the brochure and website, and I don’t see anything on pump access. Is it thru the battery box? There is a picture of a fello working in in the transom area and they appear mounted between the torque transfer brace. The cap is not attatched to the boat so I can not tell where the access point is at. I did not take this into account on my present boat, and I have found that I need to be double jointed to get at the pumps. I am not making that mistake again.

Ryan

There is a hatch in the center of the stern to reach down to get anything you want. The bilge pumps are directly below the hatch. Very easy to get the bilge pumps out. Hatch size is 12″x8″

Phil Ames

How about livewell/baitwell pumps. Is that hatch directly in front of the main motor?

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

I have attached a few pictures for you. The auto bilge and rear livewell recirc is under the rear hatch that is right in front of the motor.
    The livewell and baitwell fill pump and manual bilge pump is located in the floor next to the batteries

Attachments:
    1. auto-bilge-recirc.jpg

2. livewell-pumps.jpg

3. rear-hatch.jpg

Phil Ames

Wow, those very easy to service. My present boat you have to a contortianish (I can’t even spell it)to get at the dang pumps. Almost seems they went out of there way to make them hard to get at.

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

Eric Hi,
    Thank you for taking the time to post the pictures and answer the questions. Now I can move on to my other question I have.
    Thanks Eric for yout time
    Jim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.