New hummingbird question

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I just put on the 24 terrova advanced GPS and I’m looking to add 1 bird to the boat to utilize contour follow and what not. I’m just planning on having it linked to the terrova, it’s the dsc not the mega so am I better off throwing in a Cho head unit and just running the dsc ducer when needed ? I actively run lowrance hds 12 and 9 at the counsel and only want the bird to be upfront. Is the Cho my best choice for controlling that terrova ?

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Yes, I believe the CHO would be all you need for that situation including the correct cable to connect the 2. If it uploads, below is the HB diagram. Wouldn’t hurt to call HB and confirm what you need for your setup. I see the Helix 9 CHO at Scheels is on sale for $600.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Yes, I believe the CHO would be all you need for that situation including the correct cable to connect the 2. If it uploads, below is the HB diagram. Wouldn’t hurt to call HB and confirm what you need for your setup. I see the Helix 9 CHO at Scheels is on sale for $600.

I seen that as well that’s why I figured I’d ask before I splurged and bought the wrong graph

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

CHO yes just make sure it has a N after the gen#. You will also need the ethernet dongle for the back of the helix.

Stanley

That’s the same set up I have except I use garmin as my primary locators. I bought a helix 7 MDI Cho to pair with my terrova MDI and works perfectly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.