Come fall…..

Come fall…..

• Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

This critter should do well on waldo. A friend is having great times with the river bass right now using this bait….different colors, same bait.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1968_1.jpg

popcorn
    Participant

That’s a thing of beauty Tom. Mind if I ask what mold that is and where you got it? I just got started making my own plastics and it’s definitely addicting.

Bill

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

The mold was a prototype that went in the junk until I went diving after it. Its a one-of-a-kind at this point. The people fishing the baits it makes are plenty happy with the results.

There’s a chance the maker will pick this mold up again. Time will tell. I just feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to grab it before it hit a smelter.

There’s no name to the mold unless I decide to stick one on it. Its a super nice bait.

Where are you at popcorn? I’m in Rochester.

Trent W
    Participant
    Chatfield, MN

Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, and White Bass all like this bait. It will be great for Walleyes as well. If this mold goes into production, it will be a winner for sure. I am glad I get the chance when Tom isn’t using it, to work with it myself.

Attachments:
    1. 20180507_194419.jpg

popcorn
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Tom I would definitely be interested if they start producing it.

I’m not to far away in Nelson and there are plenty of fish in the area that would likely tear that thing up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.