Zesta or Premium?

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

We have been a Zesta house most of my life although lately they are harder to locate. Occasionally we get Premium Oysters.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Premium oysters are the best. Generics don’t even come close. Does Zesta make oysters?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Premium oysters are the best. Generics don’t even come close. Does Zesta make oysters?

Not that I am aware of.

Riverrat

Oyster specifically? If not premium all day. Much better salt. The old Premium tin my grandma kept her crackers in that I used to haul my crackers down the Appalachian trail might make me a little biased. Now if were talking beer its Premium without question.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I prefer the zesta over premium as they are cheaper and darker but have no issues with premium. Premium does make an oyster cracker zesta does not at least at the store I stock shelves at. They have a our family brand oyster and a “that’s smart” brand oyster. Personally I do not care for oyster crackers.

from my one year of experience stocking that isle premium crackers are the best seller with zesta next. The premium oysters go fast to even though the other brands are cheaper and you get a 2 fer. More .

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

We get the Premium, not sure I have had the Zesta. Love the oyster crackers for soup only, but do not keep them around.

deertracker

As someone that eats a sleeve of saltines regularly, I approve of this post. waytogo I had always been a Zesta person until I couldn’t find them. I have been eating the Walmart brand recently. I go through a lot of saltines and probably have 3 boxes above my fridge right now. If it’s oyster crackers, for sure Premium.
    DT

duh queen

God made saltines sos we could fry fish.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

We’re running out of topics apparently… whistling jester rotflol

CaptainMusky

My parents would always have a sleeve of saltines on the counter and spread butter on them. Every time I go to there place I grab a handful and butter em up. They were always the Premium. I dont think I have ever had Zesta. Perhaps at a restaurant.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Buttered saltines is awesome for some reason! And yes Werm we have run out of topics it would appear.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Sharon has been slacking so I felt it necessary to post a random topic. jester

BTW I eat a lot of saltines. Just had a few with cheese for lunch! My favorite cracker.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I can’t believe the different kind of crackers that are out there. Non saltine types I mean. It’s crazy.

Kellogg’s make a flip side cracker that’s really good, if you like pretzels. Half cracker half pretzel.

I to love me a buttered saltine cracker!!

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Since were talking crackers Mike, your cheese should have been on club crackers, the best meat and or cheese cracker.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Since were talking crackers Mike, your cheese should have been on club crackers, the best meat and or cheese cracker.

Cracker fight!!!!!!

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

Zesta Wheat crackers….Delicious

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I like club

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Cheeze-its

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Premium oysters and either of the two work for butterin.
    Ritz and Club Multigrain,enough said.

MX1825

Enough name calling. I’m Caucasian. whistling

tim hurley

I thought crackers too-both are saltine crackers

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.