Year Long Tungsten 15% Deal

• mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

This is a bit of a shameless plug but can save you some money. I have partnered up with Swagger Tungsten, a local tungsten company in Oakdale. The owner is a great guy and he’s giving away a $5,000 paid sponsorship to one of his team members this season that brings in the most sales. So, if you’re need some quality tungsten this season go to http://www.swaggertungsten.com put get what you need and then type “SWAGGER22” and type “Pete Scholl” in the order comments if you feel like helping me out. I don’t get any money from your order just a tally that goes towards the sponsorship. I’ve been using their tungsten for the last year and I’ve had no complaints.

Either way, you can get quality tungsten for 15% off and support a local tackle company.

FryDog62

I have used Swagger tungsten in the past and it is quality stuff and less expensive than other brands. Will order them again at some point and drop the “Dr. Scholl” discount code waytogo

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I have used Swagger tungsten in the past and it is quality stuff and less expensive than other brands. Will order them again at some point and drop the “Dr. Scholl” discount code waytogo

Ha Thanks Frydog. waytogo

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I might have to order some New Ned jigs and plug your name in on it Pete

Matt Vogel

I’ve been ordering most of my stuff from Swagger for a few years now, can’t complain. I’ll have to remember to add that to my comments from now on. toast

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.