soldWtb used bow package.

• Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Looking for a decent used bow. Thinking about getting back in to bow hunting. I was supposed to buy another memebers bow but I decided against it. I my pull is 29 to 29.5, right handed. looking at trying to stay at 500 bucks or ball park.
    Just seeing if any one has anything laying around before I go and buy new. Location is north branch but will meet somewhere. Also not looking for a out dated 2004 pse. Trying to get something decent. I bought the kid a new bow so now I have to get myself one.

WishIwasWiser
    Participant

If you are unsuccessful in your used bow search, don’t rule out the Mathews Mission MXR. I got mine 3 years ago for under $500 and I really enjoy shooting it. Maybe I don’t know what I’m missing with the latest and greatest but for me, it does it all.

Tom schmitt
    Participant

A little out of your neighborhood but Schaefer performance archery always has used bows that are traded in, or sold on consignment.
    They are always restricted and tuned before selling.
    Many are only a few years old as some people always need the latest and greatest.

Located in Burnsville.

Lund1775
    Participant
    Waconia, MN

I have a Diamond archery Infinite edge laying around. Not sure of the year at all. Traded for it 3 years ago and never shot it. If interested and want more info PM me.

Joe Jarl
    Participant
    SW Wright County

See PM.

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

If you werent so long i would have a Z7 extreme for you.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

If you werent so long i would have a Z7 extreme for you.

I loved my z7. I think I worked a deal out with Joe for a hoyt. Thanks everyone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wtb used bow package.’ is closed to new replies.