soldWTB Garmin Echomap 93sv with key-pad controls

• z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

Looking for a the head unit only, as I have the GT 52 transducer currently hooked up to a 73sv (a bigger screen would be nice). So if you have one that is in very good condition and proper working order, and wanting to upgrade yours, shoot me a pm. Planning to sell the 73SV after replacing it.

Zach Peterson
    Participant
    Austin, Mn

If I could remember where I read it I would post the link….

Bass Pro/Cabelas will be selling the 93sv for 599.99 again as part of their spring sale. Might be worth looking into

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

If I could remember where I read it I would post the link….

Bass Pro/Cabelas will be selling the 93sv for 599.99 again as part of their spring sale. Might be worth looking into

Yep I heard that too, I took advantage of the Reed’s sale and got one for $599, then sold the GT-54 transducer for $150. I would wait and do that vs looking for a used head unit only…

toddrun
    Participant

JoeMX1825,

Just to verify you got the 93sv UHD with the GT-54 transducer for $599?

That is the exact same unit in the link provided for West Marine, for $699.

Basically, just wondering if I should wait for the Spring Sales, to see if it drops to $599 again. Or jump on the $699?

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

yep, everybody had them for $599 (with the GT-54) I think end of November timeframe, then most sold out by mid-December, then they got some more in, sold out, etc

Reeds and Scheels and several online retailers have had the same on/off a few times since when they get some inventory in…Most think BassPro and Cabelas will have the sale again this spring sometime as Garmin rounds up all unsold EchoMap93UHD with GT-54 inventory from their distributors…

z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

OK So after doing more homework on this, I’m going to try to find one with key-pad controls for now, and have edited the subject line accordingly. I’m satisfied with the performance of the 73SV I have, except for the screen size when splitting the screen with side-vu being one of them.

For those who might be looking for a touchscreen, a couple IDOers PM’d me with fair deals on touch screen UHD models, one including the GT-54 transducer, so I’m guessing that if you post on here, you’ll find a seller.
    And, just for the sake of discussion, I started a post on the Garmin thread to see what pros/cons preferences users have with touch screen vs key pad units.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

I just heard through the grapevine Cabelas/BPS might have the $599 sale again March 11th

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTB Garmin Echomap 93sv with key-pad controls’ is closed to new replies.