Worst April Fools joke played on you

• Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

My wife always tries to get me for April Fools. The worse one she did to me one year was put Vaseline on the back of my steering wheel. I went to take a turn and hit the Vaseline. The steering wheel slipped out of my grip and I almost rear ended a truck. I was also not a big fan when she filled my truck heater vents with paper hole punches. That stuff was still flying out a month later.

This morning I got my son out of bed and dressed for school. He was on his way out to the bus stop before he fully woke up and realized what was happening.

Happy April Fools everyone. jester

Deuces
    Participant

That’s hilarious with the school. Nice work

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

Years ago Billy’s niece and nephew got me good! They were about the ages of 17 and 21 at the time. Ellen left me a voicemail saying something about Sam getting a girl pregnant and it is NOT his girlfriend and Ellen was all worked up. She’s a great crier, so of course I totally fell for it. I called Sam, ready to give some good Aunt advice and come up with a plan. Luckily Sam didn’t make me suffer too long during the phone call before reminding me what friggin’ day it was… oy! It was a good laugh and I was relieved! They got their parents with this prank too. Darn kids. jester

Steve Kracht
    Participant

I made an Oriole bird feeder this weekend for my wife.
    Kids bought some Oreo cookies, put them on the feeder this morning.
    Kids told Mom, “there’s an Oreo on the feeder”. She went running to the window, couldn’t see anything. Proceeded to run out the the Oriole feeder, to find the Oreo cookies.
    Good one kids….

Pailofperch
    Participant
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Bare with me.
    Years and years ago, my buddy’s and I decided to hit a moonlight bowling event on a Friday night. It started at 9 pm went till midnight. So I got there at 8:45, paid my $10 got my shoes, ball, and a mountain dew. I was 18 at the time and no public drinking….. By 9 it was time to start. My friends were nowhere to be found. Cell phones weren’t invented yet. So I got put with a crowd that was 1 short. My friends showed up around 11 to say they were sorry, then sang the song ” I’m a bi#*h” by Merrill Bainbridge kariokee style. Kind of embarrassed I knew them….. Then they laughed and walked out. So I finished bowling with my new friends. Left the lanes just after midnight to get in my car, which wasn’t were I left it. Found my car about 300 yards away in a park near a river with picnic tables surrounding it. The moment I moved the last table, the 1st cop showed up. Then 4 more. As they cuffed me my buddy’s drove by over the bridge with a quiet beep beep of the horn. The cops brought me in the alley so I could prove my alibi, with my new friends’ help. They had gotten a few reports that I and my car had been all over town driving drunk. It wasn’t till the next day when I finally was told “April fool’s day” by one of my friends.
    I contemplated murder for awhile….. devil whistling

eyefishwalleye
    Participant
    Central MN

KQRS Morning Show reporting Vikings hired Mike Ditka and then “interviewing” him about it… I fell for it.

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

Happy April Fools Day! Remember not to trust anything you see or hear today. So, pretty much like any other day. 🤷‍♀️

I can’t help but think of this classic prank from The Simpsons!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

No school for the kid ?

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

No school for the kid ?

That was last year. I need to come up with something fun this year for when he gets home from school.
    My wife tried to get me with the shrink wrap over the toilet this morning and baking soda in the cap of my toothpaste.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    No school for the kid ?

That was last year. I need to come up with something fun this year for when he gets home from school.
    My wife tried to get me with the shrink wrap over the toilet this morning and baking soda in the cap of my toothpaste.

Joke would be on her after you take a leak all over everything else lol.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Joke would be on her after you take a leak all over everything else lol.

Not really. We have separate bathrooms. I am just waiting to find the other time bombs she left me. Like how she swapped out my boxers when I was in the shower with ones where she stitched the fly shut. Like I didn’t hear her open the door.

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

Like how she swapped out by boxers when I was in the shower with ones where she stitched the fly shut. Like I didn’t hear her open the door.

I knew I liked her! 😂👍 What a gem!

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

I did get my son. I tied a Halloween fake rat onto some fishing line to the inside of the fridge door. When he opened the door it jumped onto his foot and he has a nice vertical. I have never seen him jump so high.

Ahren Wagner
    Participant
    Northern ND-MN

Back in middle school I put a “for sale by owner” sign in front of my school for 50 bucks. Got caught by the principal on security cameras and he got me back by telling me I was getting suspended and then saying april fools. He then called my mom and fooled her that I was getting suspened as well.

hillhiker
    Participant
    SE MN

Last night I had what looked like a parking ticket on the windshield of my truck after fishing. I was of coarse a little angry so I just threw it on the dash to deal with later. I finally looked at it once I got home, and it turned out to be a pay envelope from a state park that said April Fools! This morning the neighbor called over the fence “sucks you got a parking ticket last night”. He saw my truck at the landing, and him and his daughters thought they had to play a trick on me. They got me pretty good, but at least the fishing was good!

MNdrifter
    Participant

Kids hollered frantically from the bathroom to wife the toilet was smoking. This is what she found. There’s video, but there’s some language that would make a sailor proud.

Attachments:
    1. 483449EE-A07D-4283-9BE5-08039A83C908.jpeg

MNdrifter
    Participant

Just remembered the funniest I’ve ever witnessed years ago. Somebody on the crew I was on found a “vibrating rubber replica of a males genitalia” in the ditch. They stuffed it in the visor of the foreman’s truck, so when he flipped it down to block the sun in his eyes it fell in his lap. Hilarity insued. Damned near crashed the truck, 3 guys rolled out of the truck crying from laughter on I-90 by Sioux Falls. Foreman was freaking out. My cheeks hurt from laughing the 4 hours it took to make it home.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.