White Bear

• MFO
    Participant
    Minneapolis, MN

Has anyone been out to White Bear recently? Normally I’ve spent quite a bit of time chasing bass out there but haven’t made it this year much.

thumperw
    Participant
    White Bear Lake, MN

After a few unproductive outings last year I kinda gave up on Whitey, even though it’s pretty close to me. Even the few times I was ice fishing out there this winter went unappreciated. And with Bald Eagle lake right near by, it’s been hard for me to sit on White Bear for long.

I ought to get back out and try the bullrush by the eagle’s nest again, or the rock ridge out from the public launch.

– Rick

dank
    Participant
    Minneapolis, MN

Went out with my brother last night on White Bear for bass. We got out around 6:30 or so and fished for an hour and a half. we got about 8 bass between 2 and 3 pounds on the weedlines, anywhere from 8-10 feet, along the sharper drops to 15-18 feet. The fish were more on the top of the ledges though. Many of the fish that we did catch where hitting on the intial fall. We got most on texas rigged tequila sunrise worms. and spinner baits. Weedlines weren’t too bad, lot of traffic though.
    Night ended with a great sunset.

anyone else have luck out there recently for bass?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.