This week-end

• kkeoth
    Participant
    Eau Claire

wissota will be busy place this week-end im guessing ,i will be heading up there for the day on friday anyone know if the eyes biting and if the crappies are still spawning and biting any help would be great thanks
    kyle

bob11
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI.

very few crappies are in the brush piles yet. But they are close. Yesterday I talked to a guy at the rod & gun landing who had two walleyes over 16″ from the little lake. They were caught in 25′ of water. Don’t know the bait. Smallies are just about done spawning even on the main lake. I caught about 20 yesterday. 2 over 4lbs and 8 over 3 lbs. What a day!

Bird
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

Bob,
    Will you be fishing the Chipp. Bass tourny on July 17th. I know you’ve fished it a few times in the past…..I decided to fish it again this year.
    Good Luck

bob11
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI.

Paul:
    I wish I could fish the wissota open again this year.
    But I will be in Las Vegas for the birth of our first Grand daughter.
    I am fishing the Gander Mountain Tournament on Wissota on June 13th. Are you in the Gander Trny?

Bird
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

Congrads on the Granddaughter…..have fun in Vegas! Did not enter the Gander Tourny…Was out helping a friend pre-fish for the Gander. I think I saw you up the Chipp. today in a Green Nitro???? The water temp is cool, only low 60’s in most places.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.