New Addition to Field Staff… Chris Wenzel

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

We’re thrilled to announce the addition of Chris “WI BassBoy” Wenzel to our field staff team. Chris will be reporting on the Winnebego Chain of Lakes in WI with bass as his forcus.

Chris is a regular on the bass tourney scene and is a tournament director as well. A bit mroe about Chris, in his own words… ” fish B.A.S.S Opens, Big Bucks Winneconne and Southern Division as well as opens. I am a member of the Oshkosh Bassmasters. We have 8 tournaments as well. I am our secretary, Zone 6 Youth Director, webmaster, and Tournament director.”

You can check in with WI BassBoy in the Winnebago Chain Forum over on the lake side of things or visit his personal website at: http://www.bassboyfishing.com

Welcome aborad Chris. We’re thrilled to have you and look forward to hearing about the bass bite in your area as we follow you through the seasons.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats Chris Welcome to the Team I look forward to your reports!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Welcome to the team and I will be looking forward to your reports as well . Hey you can even tell us about those accidental walleye catchs. Steve

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hey Steve what is herbalife anyway???? Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.