A new Winnebago Chain Moderator

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Scott “AXL” Ehricke joins the IDA Field Staff to moderate the Winnebago Chain Forum. We’re excited to have him with us. The Winnebago Chain hasn’t received it’s due attention here on IDA and Axl has all the qualifications to be the guy that makes IDA your #1 source for Winnebago Walleye fishing information.

Welcome Axl!

IDA Welcomes 4 New Staff Members

axl
    Menasha, Wisconsin

Thanks for having me aboard. I look forward to bringing you some great reports, and some good information in the future. Feel free to drop me a message, if anyone has any questions. I would love to hear from you all.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Hey Axl,
    Congratulations and welcome!
    Looking forward to reading your reports here on IDA.
    JWB

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Scott. Look forward to reading your reports. My oldest son Derek just moved from Hartford to OshGosh and is about 2 blocks fron the river and only 7 blocks from the lake I’ve been told. I’m jealous, that close to the water, what a life. He doesn’t really fish but Nate and I hope to change that some. Derek likes being on the water but never got to fish much with us so will have to get up there some and get him hooked on fishing. Your reports will certainly help us learn the water before we get there. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.