Wolf River Fiday 12-2

• hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Punched another 2 man ticket again on the Wolf, same senario pitching”Jimi Hendrix” bare naked. That would be the name I give my go to hairjig color. fish were 15-20″ all nice plump eaters….You “ICE HEADS” can have the hard water, I’m hoping for that river to stay open thru this month. Game on!!!!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Sounds like a great day on the water. I’m with you there. I would take a winter of 35-40 degree days any time.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Nice report again Mike….

Yea, a perfect winter…. open water, 40 degree days, sounds real good.

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

My dreams come true…

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

by any chance are you running a green lund? Just curious if you were the boat near me by the humps and tree tops above red banks. Its been a hot fall for eaters

louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

Quote:

Punched another 2 man ticket again on the Wolf, same senario pitching”Jimi Hendrix” bare naked. That would be the name I give my go to hairjig color. fish were 15-20″ all nice plump eaters….You “ICE HEADS” can have the hard water, I’m hoping for that river to stay open thru this month. Game on!!!!

I couldnt agree with ya more on the open water warm weather winter fishing.. This time of the year really blows for me …just a tad to cold for my comfort to be fishing the river.. High to low 20,s and ice being shady to walk on its just those few in between weeks that drag.

O.yea if I can remember there was a thread a while ago on hair jigs and if I can remember there was a picture of this “jimi hendricks”..hair jig..
    Ya mind throwing up a photo of the colors of it.. Im a crazy for the hair as well.. My most favorite bait indeed..thanks

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Randy, I’m running a 171/2′ silver & black Alumacraft w/ a 75 h.p. Evinrude E-Tec….”HairJig”

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Quote:

Quote:

I couldnt agree with ya more on the open water warm weather winter fishing.. This time of the year really blows for me …just a tad to cold for my comfort to be fishing the river.. High to low 20,s and ice being shady to walk on its just those few in between weeks that drag.

O.yea if I can remember there was a thread a while ago on hair jigs and if I can remember there was a picture of this “jimi hendricks”..hair jig..
    Ya mind throwing up a photo of the colors of it.. Im a crazy for the hair as well.. My most favorite bait indeed..thanks

Here you go Louis,”Hairjig”

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Just a sampling of what we pulled on Friday….

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Nice job.

louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

Nice work.. After thinking about it ..i figured it had to be purple lol…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.