Wild Game Caterers?

• B-man

I doubt there is any “wild game” caterers since you can’t sell it??

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

closest thing could think of is getting elk/bison burgers somewhere. Cabelas or various restaurants.

Hoyt4
    NULL

There was an Exotic game store in Hudson WI it just closed in Jan. You could get Buffalo , Elk, Aligator,Bobcat,Giraffe. Use for the Turkey banquets in the past.

Not sure if there are any others around the metro now.

Thanks for the responses guys. I thought that Ducks Unlimited and other conservation groups used to put on banquets that served wild game? What I’m looking for is essentially a caterer to provide a similar service for a benefit that I’m putting together.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

I’m not sure if they cater but the only restaurant I now of with a full Wild game is Triggers at prior lake horse and hunt…may be worth a call.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Jack and Jim’s in Duelm hosts a Game Feed in Central MN, might be worth giving them a ring.

munchy
    NULL

I know a few of those wild game feeds are done with donations of wild game meat. I doubt you will find much in regards to legal wild game meat available for purchase.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Eichtens in Shaffer does elk bison and some other stuff.

Deleted

Only wild game feasts I’ve been to were neighborhood bars that had a “wild game feed” whereby everyone brought a dish to pass. These were from individual’s own hunting harvest. That’s where I go for my favorite snapping turtle soup……since I don’t know where to, or how to get my own turtle meat.

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

Check out Traxlers in LeCenter. I’ve been to a continental shoot out there years ago but remember seeing a Wild game feed advertisement

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.