Who is dumber?

• bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Stopped at Ace Hardware in Cumberland this past weekend. Overheard a kid about 17 or 18 years old talking on his phone in the parking lot. He says “Dad how did you think I could fit a 4 by 8 sheet of plywood in the car?” The kid had a sheet of plywood laying on the ground behind a Prius? I’m still laughing about it. ????????

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

There you have it. Welcome to 2018.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

What’s surprising is that the kid didn’t just have the sheet delivered to his Dad’s home.

craig s

A kid actually lifted and hauled a sheet of plywood out of a store?
    Impressive.. whistling

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Saw a Prius with a Jon boat on the roof on I94 the other day. Impressive, I say.

I’m sure no one from your generation ever bought something they couldn’t fit into the station wagon. devil

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Saw a Prius with a Jon boat on the roof on I94 the other day. Impressive, I say.

I’m sure no one from your generation ever bought something they couldn’t fit into the station wagon. devil

Trick question, they walked into the forest, uphill both ways, to cut down a tree with a dull hand saw, then carried the tree home(uphill) to mill the wood themselves.

munchy
    NULL

Ya do what ya gotta do.

Attachments:
    1. F76EE9CA-32F8-49D6-BDE9-BDE9EC754596.jpeg

craig s

Speaking of station wagons, I remember my parents and the fact the all the ashtrays would dump into the road when the lever was flipped. Things were bit different in the 70’s mrgreen

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

There’s 2 kinds of people in this world. When riding in the back of a wagon facing the drivers in the car behind you, there’s those who wave, and those who hide. My sister always hid. Getting the semis to honk horn was like a double bonus.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We used to ride in my friends dads old wagon with the rear facing seats. But we always got in trouble thinking he couldn’t see all the gestures we were putting up like we were bass a$$e$, the good old days.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

He says “nhamm how did you think I could fit a 4 by 8 sheet of plywood in the car?”

chased

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Saw this Sunday night….just rolling down Portland with a unicorn in the roof.

Attachments:
    1. E8F3C273-394D-445E-BDD1-FF2B913542F2.jpeg

404 ERROR
    MN

Saw a Minivan the other day…with a full sized trampoline on top…being held on by the driver and passenger…Welcome to Red Wing…

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Saw a Minivan the other day…with a full sized trampoline on top…being held on by the driver and passenger…Welcome to Red Wing…

Didn’t know BK drove a Minivan. jester

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Dad should’ve told him to cut into sixteen pieces.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>pool2fool wrote:</div>

Trick question, they walked into the forest, uphill both ways, to cut down a tree with a dull hand saw, then carried the tree home(uphill) to mill the wood themselves.

You left out that we hoped for a tornado so we’d get there faster.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bzzsaw wrote:</div>
    He says “nhamm how did you think I could fit a 4 by 8 sheet of plywood in the car?”

chased

Well since you asked, I’d go with….
    dissappointed

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>philtickelson wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>pool2fool wrote:</div>

You left out that we hoped for a tornado so we’d get there faster.

Don’t forget putting warm potatos in your pockets to keep your hands warm.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Stopped at Ace Hardware in Cumberland this past weekend. Overheard a kid about 17 or 18 years old talking on his phone in the parking lot. He says “Dad how did you think I could fit a 4 by 8 sheet of plywood in the car?” The kid had a sheet of plywood laying on the ground behind a Prius? I’m still laughing about it. ????????

Kind of how I felt packing my truck for a trip last Thursday… Used to have 8′ box + topper… Now I have crew cab short box ???

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Kind of how I felt packing my truck for a trip last Thursday… Used to have 8′ box + topper… Now I have crew cab short box

Crew cab? Wasn’t it you that called them glorified vans?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>FishBlood&RiverMud wrote:</div>
    Kind of how I felt packing my truck for a trip last Thursday… Used to have 8′ box + topper… Now I have crew cab short box

Ha ha still don’t understand a short box. Especially how small they are making them these days. Almost like the truck is now a fashion statement. I have a 4 door long box and still sometimes I wish I had more room

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Go down south once. I don’t recall hardly ever seeing full size trucks when working in the Tulsa area many moons ago. Every dam truck was a short and wide. I believe it was our southern neighbors that really loved the shortbox.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>FishBlood&RiverMud wrote:</div>

yup, now I’m in one.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.