Where to order Yamaha outboard parts?

• ssperch
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

Hi All,

I’m in Hudson, WI and need to order a few parts for my outboard and know there isn’t a yamaha outboard shop in town. Any recommendations on a shop or website to use? Call Skeeter boat center in Chippewa Falls?

I’m looking for a new water pump kit, prop shaft seal, and maybe another o-ring for where the shifter connects to the lower unit. Trying to get a little maintenance done during this cold snap to make sure the lower unit is sealed well for spring.

On Yamaha’s parts site o-rings are a little over $10 bucks and I’m cheap so I thought I would ask quick before buying.

Thanks!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Give us a call in Ramsey or Chippewa Falls. Not sure how quickly you need the parts, but we could ship them or have our driver meet you somewhere.

Ramsey 763-450-0400 Tony
    Chippewa 715-833-0060 Eric

bassn7
    Participant
    Bruce,WI

these guys have generic parts for less,but some times you get what you pay for.
    Stan wave

http://www.iboats.com/

milemark_714
    Participant

I always ordered from boats dot net,because the local Yamaha dealer is grossly incompetent.Tried to order a water pump kit years ago,2 weeks and was still on order?Boats dot net had one for me in 3 days!Sims Yamaha seems like a good choice.

ssperch
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

Thanks all!

I can’t find all the parts I need on one site. I’ll give one of your locations a shout tomorrow, Cal.

Looks like a new water pump kit, and upper/lower seals for the lower unit. Fun job to help pass the winter months…

Chuck Melcher
    Participant
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

I’ve done iboats and others in the past, but after dealing with Skeeter Boat Center following a thread here about lubing the drive shaft after doing a water pump to get rid of a bad noise… I would recommend going direct to the pros right away.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.