Where is everyone getting their custom painted blades?

• icefanatic11
    Participant
    Birnamwood, WI

With the harness thread and others up during the doldrums of summer, my attention has turned to trolling on Green Bay. I was out on Sunday with a friend of mine and we managed to boat 8 fish with two of them being a hair over 27 inches. Since this was my first time out, I forgot to restock my spinner blades which were depleted by accident, when a different buddy of mine accidentally left my walleye blade plano divider on the back of his truck and drove off…ouch 200 plus dollars in blades I estimated last year. Someone in or around GB was very happy with a selection of walleye blades they found late last summer. Any way, I had a enough stored in different spots to get by for this last weekend but I’m looking for input on where you are buying your custom painted blades. I personally have liked Viper, Jann’s and JT thus far. Any others I should be perusing before I hit those three up to restock? Bagolures is one I’ve heard a bit about but have no experience with. Thanks for your thoughts.

snelson223
    Participant
    Austin MN

Dutch Fork Tackle has a lot of blades.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Opps…Jeff doesn’t paint spinner blades. Just blade baits.

trumar
    Participant
    Rochester, Mn

Opps…Jeff doesn’t paint spinner blades. Just blade baits.

Thanks for thinking of me tho Brian !

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Gander Outdoors has a bunch at 50% to 60% off right now. I have had good experiences with Jann’s, Viper, and Barlow’s Tackle.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.