What scope ?

• wkw

I’m gonna buy a Henry Lever Action .17HMR. What scope would anybody recommend?

big_g
    Isle, MN

What kind of hunting ? Squirrel, rabbits, Prairie Dogs ? Just plinking ? I would lean one way or the other, depending if I am going through the brush with it or bench or rest shooting.

wkw

big-g
    plinking.pdogs, small game, etc

Cody Meyers

I’d pick up a decent fixed 4x power scope.

big_g
    Isle, MN

For P-Dogs, I would go with a Bushnell Engage. Watch em explode ! smash You can spend a lot more obviously, but on a $550 gun, a scope at $179 is all relative. That would be a fun little set-up.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

For P-Dogs, I would go with a Bushnell Engage. Watch em explode ! smash You can spend a lot more obviously, but on a $550 gun, a scope at $179 is all relative. That would be a fun little set-up.

X 2 on staying within a budget scaled to the rifle and your application. Easy to get into high dollar if your looking for clarity and magnification. Looks like your setting up for about 50 to 175ish shots. Obviously closer and you’ll stretch that out on Pdogs. Something in a 4-14 x XX will get you close to what you need. From there, cost will vary a lot based on tube size, objective size, glass quality, and so on

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.