What Does the Fox Say?

• Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

My kids have been obsessed with this song lately. It’s terrible, but I can’t deny them the enjoyment. peace

Anyhow, the FW and I were awoken at 2:30 this morning by a terrible shrieking sound followed by our pup going crazy. After I’d gathered my wits and located a flashlight, I spotted a stray cat sitting in the backyard, and there was a red fox sitting about 20 yards from it shrieking at the top of its lungs!

So, I guess I now know what the fox says! rotflol

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Ring ding ding ding dingdingding!!

Some good memories of that song too man. In the ice House we throw on Kidz bop radio off my phone and this will pop up once in a while. We be jammin with the fox woot

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Some good memories of that song too man. In the ice House we throw on Kidz bop radio off my phone and this will pop up once in a while. We be jammin with the fox

LOL, exactly! You should see my kids jamming in the back seat of the car! rotflol It’s apparently a book, now, too. My aunt bought it for them. It’s a terrible read.

What Does the Fox Say?

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

Every generation has a song that sticks in your head and is rather annoying. (“Heeeeeeey, Macarena!” anyone…) The video to the fox song is just as strange as the song itself!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

“Heeeeeeey, Macarena!”

Don’t pretend that you don’t know the dance. tongue

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I’ll bet you have the moves down pat too, Ralph.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I’ll bet you have the moves down pat too, Ralph.

In my mind, I am a great dancer, but my wife would argue that!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

A couple of years back I was upstairs changing clothes after work and my wife yells, “The Cat is chasing a fox in the back yard!” I looked out the window and sure as hell, the Big Cat was in hot pursuit of a fox.

Obviously, this was not going to end well for the Cat once the fox thought about this situation for a second, so I went running down the block chasing the Cat that was chasing the fox. They lost me about 2 blocks away, but luckily (for the Cat) that’s where he decided to break off pursuit anyway, so he comes strolling back down the sidewalk toward me and he’s kind of panting and all winded.

So I start to lecture him on how stupid it is for a damn cat to be chasing a freaking predator 2 times his size, like that’s going to do any good with a freaking cat with a Napoleon Complex.

But the cat starts grabbing at my pants leg and hooking his claws in the way he does when he wants Mrs. Grouse to pick him up and pet him. I can’t even get a step in without him grabbing at my pants leg and tripping me because the damn cat has exhausted himself and wants a free ride home.

So here I am walking down the street, carrying this 20 pound Tomcat like a freaking baby over my shoulder and looking like a total reject. People are staring as they drive by on the street, mothers are sending their kids inside and locking the doors, etc.

I’m sure somebody posted a video on YouTube of it, just search “crazy cat guy taking his cat for a walk” or something and it’ll be there.

Grouse

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon M wrote:</div>
    “Heeeeeeey, Macarena!”

Don’t pretend that you don’t know the dance. tongue

I’m just glad we grew up in an era free of easy access to taking photos and videos like kids do now days! This way I can deny my graceless attempts at any kind of dance maneuvers. whistling Of course my genre of choice was (and is) 90s alternative. You just don’t dance to Tool.

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

I’m sure somebody posted a video on YouTube of it, just search “crazy cat guy taking his cat for a walk” or something and it’ll be there.

Ha! Great story grouse! At least you’re not the crazy cat guy pushing his chubby cat in a “pet stroller”. I’ve actually seen this before. grin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.