What do we Think

• Allan Davis
    Participant
    Carlton, MN

SO I know its getting time to put some miles on to try and find some sheds. Do we think they all dropped yet. This year should be better than last because we have more snow so the rodents aren’t going to get to them before we get to find them.

sticker
    Participant
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I will be out at the farm this weekend. I need to mark a bunch of trees for the logger to harvest, so I will be walking the woods anyway. Unfortunately I pulled all my cams at the farm, so I have no idea if they dropped yet. I will be putting cams back up this weekend to find out though.

stuart
    Participant
    Mn.

Monday on my way to work in Northfield I saw four bucks together,all still had their headgear on.
    Told a coworker and he said he had a couple at his bird feeder and one had dropped one side other was intact.

Hoyt4
    Participant
    NULL

Saw a buck out fishing this weekend still had headgear on. Might be a couple more weeks. Sure there are a few that have dropped but think most still have them on.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

My dad’s dog found a shed last weekend. That evening, we had 3 sporting their horns yet walk up to a bird feeder in the yard. Getting close

Zack Ansell
    Participant
    Rushford, Mn

I have found a couple sheds so far and a buddy of mine as found about 20. I’d say most of the deer around my area have seemed to drop.

deertracker
    Participant

I can’t get up north for another month. I’m going to make it a yote/shed trip.
    DT

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

Any suggestions on where to look for sheds? I have some public land I’d like to go check out, but have no idea where to start looking on the property. It’s a pretty swampy area before going up to nicer woods and rolling hills.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Any suggestions on where to look for sheds? I have some public land I’d like to go check out, but have no idea where to start looking on the property. It’s a pretty swampy area before going up to nicer woods and rolling hills.

If you know what areas the bucks bed down in, start there and follow the trails to where they eat

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.