What are my chances I get this?

• CaptainMusky
    Participant

Ha those riddles were great. What was the name of that beer that always had crafty sayings on them? Lake Maid Brewing?

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Well I tried one of the other tracking links and it has shipped and is on a cargo flight.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

My $59 8 piece patio set has reached the US. Its at the airport in Anaheim.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

^I legitimately thought that those Mickeys went the way of the dinosaurs.

…can’t say I miss them one bit after college

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I was curious and wanted to grab some for old times sake but couldnt find any.

isu22andy
    Participant

What ever happened ?

CaptainMusky
    Participant

What ever happened ?

Ha, the saga continues. I ended up getting a pair of cheap sunglasses. I knew I was getting setup for disappointment when the tracking number came and it was for USPS and not FedEx or UPS. LOL
    So I have been going back and forth with customer support and I cannot send the sunglasses back because it would cost far more than they are worth due to tariffs and everything sending it to China.
    They offered me 10% money back and keep the sunglasses or sell for a profit LOL
    I said no, I want what I ordered or 100% refund, nothing else.
    They upped it to 20%. I said no. They upped it to 30%, I said no. Now its up to 50%.
    I contacted Visa yesterday and filed a dispute and will be getting my full refund back and then I will take their 50% refund offer so come out ahead.
    The kicker for me is that the ad said it was made in the USA yet it came from China. I have reported them to the BBB in the hopes there is an investigation about fraud, etc.

Baitwaster
    Participant
    South metro

Ha those riddles were great. What was the name of that beer that always had crafty sayings on them? Lake Maid Brewing?

Lakemaid beer had the fish/weight under the cap –

Kona – you can learn Hawaiian!

I think the Big Waves are my current favorite…

Ripjiggen
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>isu22andy wrote:</div>
    What ever happened ?

Ha, the saga continues. I ended up getting a pair of cheap sunglasses. I knew I was getting setup for disappointment when the tracking number came and it was for USPS and not FedEx or UPS. LOL
    So I have been going back and forth with customer support and I cannot send the sunglasses back because it would cost far more than they are worth due to tariffs and everything sending it to China.
    They offered me 10% money back and keep the sunglasses or sell for a profit LOL
    I said no, I want what I ordered or 100% refund, nothing else.
    They upped it to 20%. I said no. They upped it to 30%, I said no. Now its up to 50%.
    I contacted Visa yesterday and filed a dispute and will be getting my full refund back and then I will take their 50% refund offer so come out ahead.
    The kicker for me is that the ad said it was made in the USA yet it came from China. I have reported them to the BBB in the hopes there is an investigation about fraud, etc.

So you ordered patio furniture and got sun glasses? Don’t know why but I find that kind of funny.

Riverrat
    Participant

Kona – you can learn Hawaiian!

I think the Big Waves are my current favorite…
    [/quote]
    I like the variety packs they put out this summer. There’s a fruity one in there that’s pretty tasty during early morning fishing for breakfast.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

So you ordered patio furniture and got sun glasses? Don’t know why but I find that kind of funny.

Yep that is exactly what I got. Any gas station would sell these sunglasses for $5 and they seem to think they are gold. They did come with a case and a cleaning cloth though so theres that.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Do they have a dragon on the frame ? LOL !!! coffee doah crazy

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

Yep that is exactly what I got. Any gas station would sell these sunglasses for $5 and they seem to think they are gold. They did come with a case and a cleaning cloth though so theres that.

At least you have some new shades for when you get your patio furniture. wave

CaptainMusky
    Participant

LMAO. Now another chair has busted. So I have 2 broken chairs and a shattered patio table. By the time I get replacements the season will be over.

Coletrain27
    Participant

They sell them every day at menards/Home Depot/Lowe’s…

MX1825
    Participant

LMAO. Now another chair has busted. So I have 2 broken chairs and a shattered patio table. By the time I get replacements the season will be over.

Hey Captain i don’t have a table BUT I have a couple spare milk crates you can use for chairs. whistling

CaptainMusky
    Participant

LOL thanks MX! Thankfully its too dang hot out to sit back there. If I could put the umbrella up that would change things, but I ditched the broken table a month or more ago.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

At least you have some new shades for when you get your patio furniture. wave
    [/quote]

I just choked on my red bull when I read this rotflol

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Not fishing or hunting related…. thought you had a code ? crazy

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Not fishing or hunting related…. thought you had a code ? crazy

It’s not to grow up and be overweight washed up d bag. I’m doing pretty solid with that code.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

Now I just choked on my redbull.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

you do need to grow up…bully.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

you do need to grow up…bully.

The victim card is pretty sheepish as you’d call others chased

Viewing 23 posts - 31 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.