What are my chances I get this?

• CaptainMusky
    Participant

So, yesterday we had a minor gust of wind come up lifting our patio table umbrella up and shattered our table. So today I went to FB Marketplace to search for potential replacements. I see multiple adds for super cheap 8 piece sets.
    I found a 8 piece set with 13 foot umbrella and 6 swivel chairs for $59. I figured what the hell, what do I have to lose? I bought it. My WF card blocked it, my magnify card allowed it but sent me a text to confirm I did it. I did get an order confirmation and everything. We will see, sounds too good to be true, but I blow more than that on pulltabs so oh well.

AK Guy
    Participant

So, yesterday we had a minor gust of wind come up lifting our patio table umbrella up and shattered our table. So today I went to FB Marketplace to search for potential replacements. I see multiple adds for super cheap 8 piece sets.
    I found a 8 piece set with 13 foot umbrella and 6 swivel chairs for $59. I figured what the hell, what do I have to lose? I bought it. My WF card blocked it, my magnify card allowed it but sent me a text to confirm I did it. I did get an order confirmation and everything. We will see, sounds too good to be true, but I blow more than that on pulltabs so oh well.

I can do that deal for $49! Just send me your bank info.

Seriously, keep us updated. I’m interested if it’s too good to be true.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I will definitely update if I do or dont get it. LOL

Deuces
    Participant

Reminds me of the time eating lunch in a parking lot out in maple Grove, nice Mercedes suv pulls up and it’s a middle eastern family decked to the gills in expensive clothes and hubby-wife very nice jewelery(I’m not an expert but spend my fairshare of time around wealth) and they fit the bill for a well to do couple. Wife gets out and comes up to my work van and asks if I can give her $100 for gas and food so they can make their way back down to Florida they lost their wallets, etc etc just until their bank comes thru the day after. She offered me her 24k necklace and ring, idk y but after some further questions on my part I agreed with only taking the ring. Figured I’d take a gamble on some rich a$$ Dubai folks getting lost in the Midwest only to find me later in life and offer me a free trip to their place and bask in the glory eating grapes and being serenaded by glorious fake plastic women.

Got home and googled the ring sometime after the fact, worth about $65 bucks lol

With all that said I think I made out far better than your deal here

Gitchi Gummi
    Participant

your WF card blocking it should have been a big red flag. I hope it works out!

CaptainMusky
    Participant

With all that said I think I made out far better than your deal here

We’ll see. I will be keeping a very close eye on my account however to make sure there arent any fraudulent charges. I am quite sure however that if it doesnt pan out I can get the money back through Visa though I doubt I would even go through the hassle of doing that.

chuck100
    Participant
    Platteville,Wi.

Good luck Musky.I would’nt hold my breath.

Deuces your a softer touch than i.I would have told them to move on or sell the Mercedes.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Oh I’m not, if I get it I’ll be shocked but in the end if I’m out 60 so be it but I’m sure I’d get it back.

Hard Water Fan
    Participant
    Shieldsville

Haven’t you said previously that you are in IT? I don’t give anyone my info unless it is a known and secure website.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Haven’t you said previously that you are in IT? I don’t give anyone my info unless it is a known and secure website.

But they had excellent reviews!? Like I said I’m not out much if anything. I’ll laugh about this if it actually works

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I’ve already requested new cards and I’m protected by visa so I won’t be out anything.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

its on its way !!!

Attachments:
    1. patio.jpg

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Haha that is exactly what I thought I would get if anything.

Gitchi Gummi
    Participant

did you get a tracking number or shipping info?

CaptainMusky
    Participant

did you get a tracking number or shipping info?

Not yet, but I got an order confirmation. I will NOT however click on any link in the email LOL

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Well, last night I got a shipping confirmation including a tracking number so here we go! I dont dare click on the link to the tracking however LOL

Coletrain27
    Participant

sooooooo what happened then?

Bill Cadwell
    Participant

I hate to be a party pooper BUT a hundred dollars won’t buy enough gas to get to Florida let alone something to eat. Wonder if thats how they live so high – off of the money from lots of people. Pros at it???
    I hope you get what you are hoping for.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Nothing

OH!
    [/quote]

That was supposed to say nothing good lol

Coletrain27
    Participant

Nothing

OH!

That was supposed to say nothing good lol
    [/quote]
    into the busch lights again? jester

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I got a shipping confirmation and a tracking number but the tracking number yields no results from any of the big carriers. I emailed customer support and they replied within 24 hours and said it takes 6 to 20 business days sometimes for it to show up so obviously whatever I am getting is coming from China.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

[/quote]

Last night was the mickeys hand grenades while we grilled and cleaned the garage

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Last night was the mickeys hand grenades while we grilled and cleaned the garage

They still make that crap? LOL

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Yeah, I bought a $29 button up shirt that said it ship free in 24 hours.

The fine print, that cs pointed out stated 24 hours from the time THEY receive it which was about 30 days. On top of that, there were no refunds after 24 hours.

I did receive my (what I would call a) $5 shirt after a month and a half.

Good Luck Captain!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

They still make that crap? LOL

Mmmm they are delicious.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Mmmm they are delicious.

I might have to buy a pack to bring back the college memories. That was the last time I had it.

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

[/quote]

I use to love me a Mickeys big mouth. may have to stop and get some tonight on the way home.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

There is something about mickeys I just love. I do not always drink them but like last night I had a craving so I bought a 12 pack and the lady and I split it while cleaning the garage. They go down so smoothly on a sunny hot day. And I am the king of the riddle cap. It really impresses her rotflol

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.