Well I'll be

• gary d
    cordova,il

The wife said that there was a black ring around the tub after she would drain the water out of the tub. Now you know that I would tell her that it was just a dirt ring from being dirty. Well you know that did not go over to good with her. A small lol. So I started to look around and found on the computer that sometimes if you have the SS- brainded rubber hose on the water heater that they start to get eaten away by the hot water and water itself. I notice the dark ring was just like the rubber washer stain that you get on yourself as if you were going to change out the washer in a fauct. Well I change the SS-brainded hose on the water heater and the problem was solve.

gary d
    cordova,il

The wife said that there was a black ring around the tub after she would drain the water out of the tub. Now you know that I would tell her that it was just a dirt ring from being dirty. Well you know that did not go over to good with her. A small lol. So I started to look around and found on the computer that sometimes if you have the SS- brainded rubber hose on the water heater that they start to get eaten away by the hot water and water itself. I notice the dark ring was just like the rubber washer stain that you get on yourself as if you were going to change out the washer in a fauct. Well I change the SS-brainded hose on the water heater and the problem was solve.

Go Blackhawks!!!!!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.