Drake get on the ball!

• fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

I haven’t even been out of town for 1 season and the migration report is already missing. Get on the ball sun shine.

Hope you boys are pumped up for the season. I’m puting the final touches on a ND trip Oct 5 to the 11th as we speak. (I’m driving the wife nuts.)

MM, Drake, and Jake don’t let me down. I’m going need a fix between now and Dec. so make sure you keep us all in the loop. Slough Slapper, your in charge if the inmates. (Good luck with that) There bark is worse that there bite.

Jake, I still havent forgot. You have some info I want. Spill the beans kid.

Have a great opener boys.

Signed,
    Stuck in FL during the fall flight.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

No kidding…..people are already shooting ducks!

Let roll it out

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

HEY! You’ve got some talkin to do as well. Come on with it.

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Rob, Can you pin up last years Migration Report so people can see what Drakes dropping the ball on? If you can lock it up so all new posts go to 09-10 when Drake gets off his .

BTW….I talked to him today. All I heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH I’ve been busy. Doesn’t he know it’s time to Whack and Stack? He better get out here to defend him self. This may turn into a Slider post.

On that note. Hey slider. Sniff Sniff…..

kris_brantner
    My river

where abouts you going to be in nd. ill be out there then

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

On that note. Hey slider. Sniff Sniff

YOU STINK!

Can you point me torwards the Report?

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

Simmer down chawnchsky…….Birds are being killed over prototypes in SK as we speak!

Shooting for a late fall premier. Stay tuned!

In the mean time, let’s kill some ducks. The first woodie of the year is for you Chris.

Andy88
    Rochester, Mn

jake if you need someone to do some field testing up in NoDak let me know… I am very interested in what you have created…

P.S. i saw a flock of 6 swans this weekend…

newtson
    Minnesota

being that I go to school in north dakota I get resident licenses…went out on saturday morning and between the 5 guys we shot 17 ducks and 6 geese…and would of shot more but the guys next to us were sky shooting and scaring away the ducks. wack em and stack em guys! they’re there for the takin!

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

Quote:

Simmer down chawnchsky…….Birds are being killed over prototypes in SK as we speak!

Shooting for a late fall premier. Stay tuned!

In the mean time, let’s kill some ducks. The first woodie of the year is for you Chris.

Now that’s funny. Or….. Sad. Damn.

I have a private email if you want to send me a few pics.

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

where abouts you going to be in nd. ill be out there then

Woodworth / Peddibone area. Zone 1 I believe that is.

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

I am headed to North Dakota for non-resident opener. My buddy and I are taking his two sons hoping to get them into some shooting! Good luck guys

–Whitey

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.