Warrior Boat parts

• jeff Isaacson
    Participant

Hello need some help, looking for a gas cap for a 1999 Falcon 177sc Warrior boat. No one seems to have these since the closing of warrior in 2012? Any help appreciated. Guess that is why mine has been stolen.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

If you are still looking send Warrior1 from this site a message. He might be able to point you in the right direction.

Warrior1
    Participant
    Buffalo, Mn.

They still use the same filler neck. Google Attwood 911806. Is it that one? Or is it just a straight neck without the vent fittings. That model year was right around the time we changed fuel plumbing. We only ever used Attwood filler necks, except when someone wanted a locking cap, then I used Perko.

Warrior1
    Participant
    Buffalo, Mn.

Send me a picture of the filler neck that’s on it. If its the one that I think it is, it was NLA a long time ago. If I know what you have, I can get you pointed in a direction that should work. [email protected]

jeff Isaacson
    Participant

replaced the filler and cao thanks for the info.

Warrior1
    Participant
    Buffalo, Mn.

Very good. Most people get confused on boat parts and think they are specific to brand. All builders use the same parts. Glad you got it taken care of.

jeff Isaacson
    Participant

got it thanks but now I need a windshield any thoughts?

Warrior1
    Participant
    Buffalo, Mn.

That one can be a little more difficult. I think the tooling for that windshield is now gone. Gold Leaf Plastics in St Cloud is who made them for a really long time. You would have to contact them and see if they still have the tooling. There were a number of different windshields that they made for us. They will ask for a part number. I’ll look tonight and dig my book out and get you the part number as I don’t recall it off the top of my head. To many International school bus part numbers in my head these days….

Warrior1
    Participant
    Buffalo, Mn.

Sorry, just coming back to this. Believe it or not, I had to go look at my brochures to remember which windshield your boat has. You have the latest version. Melrose might have a couple left. But…you will have to go thru a dealer. The part number is W2000.

If they don’t have one, I would try Gold Leaf and see if they still have the mold. Its going to be a long shot, but might be worth it. I would start with Melrose. I know when I left there, there were still some on the shelf.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.