Warrior 238

• grizzly
    Participant
    nebraska

Went fishing again yesterday out of a 238 on LOTW and what a great boat. I own a 208 and it is a excellent boat but these 238s are just awesome, I think this has to be the best boat on the market today. Unbelievable

Jake D
    Participant
    Watertown, SD

I believe it. I dont even want to know the price tag on one tho. Would need a skid loader to pick my jaw up off the ground

MX1825
    Participant

I believe it. I dont even want to know the price tag on one tho. Would need a skid loader to pick my jaw up off the ground

In my case an EMT near by would be a necessity. doah

rjthehunter
    Participant
    Brainerd

They’re right around $120k fully loaded I’ve been told

sipple31
    Participant
    West Central Sconni

In a recent Larry Smith episode (he is sponsored by Warrior), he was fishing with Kent Anderson from Warrior. Kent stated that since production began on this boat in December 2020 they have not had a single unit sitting for sale at a dealership. Every one leaves the factory sold. Lot of people with a lot of $ apparently. I’m not sure what a 400 or 450 HP outboard costs…

ganderpike
    Participant
    Alexandria

I believe the entire 2023 production forecast of the V238 is spoken for. Most are sold with Verado 450’s ($52K motor), although there is a 4 month lead time on those.

mojogunter
    Participant

I am sure this is true, but keep in mind that Warrior does not build that many boats in a year compared to someone like Ranger or Lund. I thought I read it was around 200 boats a year for all models. I am sure someone here knows what that number is now.

I believe the entire 2023 production forecast of the V238 is spoken for. Most are sold with Verado 450’s ($52K motor), although there is a 4 month lead time on those.

Dean Marshall
    Participant
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I am sure this is true, but keep in mind that Warrior does not build that many boats in a year compared to someone like Ranger or Lund. I thought I read it was around 200 boats a year for all models. I am sure someone here knows what that number is now.

Actually the number is a bit lower than 200. It is far from a mass production company. With out debate, it’s owner loyaty and support is second to none.

ganderpike
    Participant
    Alexandria

185 for 2023

SLE
    Participant

There’s no such thing as a Verado 450. There’s a 450R out of the Mercury Racing Division which I assume you are referring to.

Production wise, many of the manufactures, especially the smaller ones such as Warrior are pretty much at max capacity and are only building retail orders with few to none stock dealer boats being built. Between labor, materials, parts, and engines shortages, everyone is struggling to meet production demands even with prices at an all time high.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.