Latest from the PWT

• tomich
    Omaha, Ne

PWT Pros,

The 2007 PWT season details will be released and mailed next week. Deposit deadlines will be pushed back. Information will also be posted on the PWT website.

Each tournament will pay significantly more cash than last year.
    By going to six events, pros will realize a strong return on investment at each tour stop.

The Regional Series, presented by MotorGuide, is set with tournaments in Chamberlain, Winneconne, on Mille Lacs at Hunter¹s Point Resort and Escanaba. Pro entry fees are $1,450.

The Super Pro series, presented by MinnKota, will consist of two tournaments. One of these will be the first-ever PWT event in Canada on Lake Wabigoon. The other tournament will be ³signed and sealed² in a few days. Super Pro entries are $3,000.

Super Pro anglers fishing for the Johnsonville Angler of the Year title will fish two Super Pros and the entire Regional series. The popular PWT Celebrity Shootout at Aikens Lake Lodge will again be an invitational for the top-ranked pros in the Angler of the Year race.

More news next week.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Thanks for the update Jason. I know a lot of people are anxiously waiting

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

No problem Scott, but I think you meant to say sick of waiting

Boatnut

I am pretty sure that the Super Pro series is history if my sources are correct. With the sale to Intermedia things may be changed quite a bit over the next couple of years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.