Underwater Bass Photos

• Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I was able to get out over Memorial day weekend with the new UW camera housing/Dive Gear and man o man that thing is a dream!

Fishing was fantastic and so was the diving. Water was a little less clear than what I normally am used to on this particular lake but still around 10-15′. I was able to get some pretty cool bass photos.

Here’s the Report if you want to know how the feeshing went!

Attachments:
    1. Bass-Report-1-of-11.jpg

2. Bass-photo-1-of-1.jpg

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

I’ve been popping in and out here today but noticed your report http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/reports/cass-county-smallmouth/ and was going to ask about the header photo. It’s fantastic! I’m looking forward to seeing more of these kinds of photos here. I know what the topside of water looks like. It’s nice to see what lies beneath. )

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Thanks Dave. I’m hoping to do quite a bit of it this summer!

Aaron

That looks awesome! When are you going to bring that up to Bemidji? )

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Soon my friend soon! We’ll need to find a time.

stick500
    U.S.

Ben, just found the site and the thread on diving- loved the video of the Tonka action from last summer.

Any more metro-area dive vids around the corner?

I do most of my Tonka dives with snorkel gear only and I spend a lot of time hunting carp with a James Bond-style speargun- so much fun, I almost want to keep it a secret!

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I just got a speargun this winter and have yet to use it with my scuba gear…good reminder, I need to do that soon!

I don’t have anything planned soon but I want to get out after we get a dry spell, all this rain hasn’t done any favors for the water clarity! I’m glad you found the site, it’s good to have you here!

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

I guess everyone has quirks…

Attachments:
    1. Ben_Brettingen.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.