Tuffy decals

• Horsch32
    Avon, MN

Anyone know where to get some decals for a 1990 rampage 180xt?Just bought one last fall and I am thinking pulling the old decals off and putting new ones on when I buff it this spring. Is my best bet going to be to go somewhere and get custom ones since I doubt tuffy themselves would have them anymore after this many years?

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I took mine off and left them off. IMO they are butt ugly anyway. If you need something contact tom Donaldson (bluefleck) here, he should be able to make some.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Kirt Hedquist could point you in the right direction I’m sure he will chime in

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Ive found decals in the past on ebay.

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

Don’t underestimate Tuffy. I bought a 1988 Rampage 160 MWC, 3 yrs. ago and had issues with the decals. I called them and they sent them to me, free of charge. So, you just might want to contact them and see. If Wanda is still there, that’s who I dealt with and she was super. Good Luck.

Horsch32
    Avon, MN

Thanks guys. I just want to get it looking good again. Got an awesome deal on it and plan on keeping it for a long time. At some point in its life it was always kept in the water and has some pretty good staining going on. If it ever gets warm during the week after the mud goes away that’s my project.

Horsch32
    Avon, MN

Called tuffy today and they didn’t have anything to match my boat. Only had new stuff. Looks like I am going to be going the custom route but gonna wait until it dries up. (If that ever happens)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.