Simply Fishing Extreme Marine

• Hillbiehle

Was interested in looking at a Tuffy, but their website is down and phone # doesn’t work. Did they merge with someone else or must I drive to Red Wing?

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Most likely closed, although I don’t know for sure.

You can call Grampa Joe’s @ 651-674-2000 he is a Tuffy dealer and will take care of you better anyway.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Oops……….that might be bad info. I just remembered he didn’t have any Tuffy’s at the show last week.

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

I heard this morning a lot of Madison is out of phone and internet coverage,including the capital. I’m pretty sure Tuffy is in Madison.

Stan

tswoboda

Simply Fishing Extreme Marine was Bob Mehiskomer’s boat store and I believe they went out of business sometime last winter. You’ll have to look elsewhere for a Tuffy.

FryDog62

Yes, SFEM did go out of business. Grampa Joe’s is able to order and service Tuffy’s. I think they only have one x-170 in stock and didn’t bring to the boat show, but apparently can order and service all Tuffy models. I went for a test drive in the fall with Joe, he was very helpful.

TD Ramrod
    Menomonie, WI

Cant go wrong with a Tuffy, well built boat for the money!!! I fish with a guy that has a 2060 and it has taken some serious punishment and still kickin. I have 1 that is 28 years old and beat it pretty good for its size and age and it is still going strong! Not everybody can afford a Ranger, plus a Tuffy is faster!!!

KirtH
    Lakeville

Yep Grampa Joes in Harris, MN tell Joe Kirt sent yah! Love my Tuffy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.