Floor Replacement- 1988 Tuffy 160 Rampage MWC

• soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

I’m looking to replace the main floor and possibly the deck
    in my boat, sometime next Winter. I’d like to have someone with experience do this and/or help me do it. I need it to be as reasonably priced as possible, too. I’ve been laid-off for the past 6 months, so there’s not a ton of funds to work with. Even if I get back to work, I’m going need time to get back on my feet. Hope you understand. Thanks for looking at my Posting. Take care.

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

It’s not to bad to do I’ve done 3 boats
    just takes time and some cardboard to make templates
    \so you don’t screw up the EXPENSIVE plywood

RSN32

Had the same boat, loved it. Its not to bad of a job there’s so much you can do with that project for cheap. I had a 180 Rampage where the floor had gone bad and the previous owner laid another sheet of plywood over the old floor and recarpeted it. Sounds like a bad idea but it worked great. that boat does’nt have much dry storage so I built a rear casting deck on mine to keep the battery charger out of the weather, it made for a lot of dry storage and was great to fish off of. its a inexpensive project that can offer alot with that boat and its not to hard to do

gregory
    Red wing,mn

what part off wi are you,I had rampage 180xt and re did the floor in it and could share pointers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.