Trolling Walleyes Lake Koshkonong

• Chad Leton

Very appreciative of Jeff’s reports over the years regarding this great body of water. The efforts he puts forth educating others on the system as well as the various organizations that assist in the management of this system are to be complimented as well! Thanks all!

Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

Nice video edit with the 3 gopros. You made it entertaining to watch. Nice work!

Chad Leton

Appreciate it Evan! Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Ahhh..the flashbacks..Haven’t trolled on Kosh in a while.

Nice video.

D

Chad Leton

Appreciate it diesel! Do you run up to Bago from your neck of the woods instead?

WalleyeThai
    Woodbury

Man. Sweet video. Awesome editing.

Chad Leton

Cheers Thai! Good fishing to you buddy and thanks for watching the video

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Appreciate it diesel! Do you run up to Bago from your neck of the woods instead?

Yes, have fished Bago a bunch the past couple of years since I upgraded the rig and realized it is 15 minutes faster from my house to blackwolf than the bypass on the Rock. Cut my teeth dragging boards on Kosh and learned a bunch about how the walleye relate to structure on Kosh and the other variables that affect where to find eyes in the lake. A good base education came from Jeff Patrick.. waytogo

It is the small things on Kosh that make the difference when others are struggling..

404 ERROR
    MN

Awesome video. I’ve been trying to convince my brother to go out there when I visit for the last couple years, he’s just east of there. This video may just be the tipping point for him!

Chad Leton

Awesome video. I’ve been trying to convince my brother to go out there when I visit for the last couple years, he’s just east of there. This video may just be the tipping point for him!

Get out there Merican. It’s a great time! Appreciate you checking it out and thanks in advance for sharing it with your brother!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Very appreciative of Jeff’s reports over the years regarding this great body of water. The efforts he puts forth educating others on the system as well as the various organizations that assist in the management of this system are to be complimented as well! Thanks all!

Hi Chad, awesome video, Congrat on a great outing. thank you for sharing the positive feedback.

Chad Leton

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Chad Leton wrote:</div>

Hi Chad, awesome video, Congrat on a great outing. thank you for sharing the positive feedback.

You bet Jeff! Thanks for providing everyone with the knowledge it takes to have fun on your playground! All the best!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.