BIG cat caught Friday

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

My two flathead buddies Mike and Glenn went out Friday night in the canal and came out winners, it seems. They called me late Friday night and said they got this fish, and I don’t remember for sure, but I think Mike said it was around 50″. He left his scale in the other boat, but they’re guessing it around 60lbs. And as always with all our big kitties, it was released. Way to go guys!!

howler
    bagley wi.

WOW

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I forgot to add….as you can see in the middle picture, these fish give Big Mike that crazy look in his eyes!!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Wow, nice fish. Look at the head on that thing.

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Nice solid fall flathead guys .

Chunk
    New Hampton, Iowa

Excellant fish, way to go!!!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Nice fish. Now it’s your turn to stick one Brian.

hunter_aug
    Holdrege, Ne

Thats a big kitty!!

layne-monroe
    Lincoln, Ne

Yeah Brian definetely your turn…. I have yet to see you holding any hogs as you did the past few years.

Layne Monroe

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Ya, tell me about it! Thanks though…I do hope to get one like that, no doubt. I know they’re out there, and gotta be some bigger yet….

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I forgot to get this one in my last report, but thought I would post it on here anyway. This is a 42 pounder they caught right at the first of October.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Nice fish.

I really like those dark colored flatties.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I agree, Ben. They look so much cooler than a July flathead. Which worked out well, since I couldn’t catch any back then! Would like to get out this week again, but I’m afraid with all this rain and stuff that the water temp may crash too fast and they may not be where we want them to be. Oh well…April’s not that far away! That, and I really need to learn how to catch them in the canal holes during winter.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.