soldTrailer Tux

• Red Reno

Have a Trailer Tux that I had on my 2013 Ranger boat/trailer. The new boat flares out too much and this won’t fit. Great product to keep rocks and other road debris off your boat. $500

Attachments:
    1. trailer-tux-1.jpg

2. trailer-tux.jpg

Travis Haney

Just wanted to see if you still had this for sale? I have a 2015 Ranger it may fit on.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Are these built trailer specific ? This is a awesome deal and I want one

Red Reno

I responded via the email notification I received but not sure if that goes directly to you or not. These are somewhat specific to each boat/trailer and are made out of Canada. This one was made for a 2016 Nitro ZV21 and I bought it thinking it would fit my 2018 Ranger 621. The angle of the brackets holding the nets are too vertical and they rub on my boat so it won’t work. THis boat flares out much more than my older Ranger did. It was suggested I could heat the aluminum supports and bend them out but that type of work isn’t up my ally, so I am just selling it. I have a guy that said he will take it but won’t be home from AZ for a few weeks yet. If he doesn’t take, I will reach out. thanks!

Red Reno

Buyer Backed out and this is available again.

Todd Weisenbeck

I’m interested, is it still for sale? Maybe it would fit my boat? Please message me, Thanks

Red Reno

Yes, it is available. I Pm’ed you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Trailer Tux’ is closed to new replies.