TIRE DOLLY

• Dream’n
    South St. Paul, Mn

Anyone use tire dolly’s to move there boat around a garage? If so, where did you purchase them?
    Thanks, Dream’n

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

You can check out Overtons.com, but by the time shipping is factored in, the price may be too much. But, they have a few different models to choose from. Check out Fleet Farm and Craigslist, as well.

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

Harbor Freight has mechanical one’s that work good on a random axle trailer.

Ron
    Victoria, mn

Tandem?

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

Farm & Fleet sells them. Made by LARIN and cost about $60. Harbor Freight has the manual ones for about the same price. Don’t have a clue how much a mechanical one would be. When I was at Harbor Freight here in La Crosse, I didn’t see a mechanical one at all. I priced these out before I bought mine off craigslist for $30. I use my manual one to move my Tuffy deep-v without any issues.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Tandem?

You could use a tandem axle trailer but the random ones are way more exciting.

munchy
    NULL

I’ve got the Harbor Freight ones and they work very well. However I’ve just got a 16′ with a single axle. Nowhere near the weight of a tandem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.