Tips or Reports

• fishingadam54
    Participant

Heading up to Kab next week and was wondering if anyone has any recent reports or tips for fishing walleyes this time of year. I haven’t been up there for 20 years so I don’t know much about the lake.

Thanks

Weekender
    Participant
    Southcentral MN

It’s not current, but I put up daily reports from our trip last year that might be of help. It’s a few threads down on this page.

Good luck! Kinda wishing we went there this year. Beautiful lakes.

mnfisherman18
    Participant

Was up there a week ago and we had gorgeous weather, no clouds, no wind, and basically no fish. We caught a few each day, but it was tough. I would suggest thinking outside the box, because the classic lindy rig, spinners, bobbers didn’t produce much for us.

Weekender
    Participant
    Southcentral MN

We hit both lakes hard today. Covered 20-25 miles and searched and fished well over 15 spots but didn’t get a thing worth keeping. I am totally perplexed! Tried everything from weeds to 42ft deep, every kind of structure, you name it. Just couldn’t put together a winning combination today.

slowpoke
    Participant
    Perham Mn

Just got back from Namakan this afternoon. Caught lots of small eyes and quite a few eaters. We fished the wind off of small islands. They bit on crawlers, leeches and fatheads. No trophy fish but it was fun anyways. Had lots of wind Thurs. and Fri. But yesterday was beautiful as was this morning packing out. Going back up in 2 weeks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.