Tip Downs

• icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I’m selling Tip Downs again this year. I have changed from a wood frame to a PVC frame, which weighs almost exactly the same, is roughly the same size, but it is completely water proof so I feel it is an improvement.

I liked the wooden ones but we ran out of the lumber from the trees that my Dad cut and he is no longer with us. I have tried to keep the price as low as possible and still make a couple dollars for my labor. Cost is $22 each and I can ship them quite reasonably or I also get to the cities now and again.

They work great for Perch, Crappies, Walleye, and even an occasional Northern if you don’t get broke off. As you can see there is a safety line that attaches the pole to the stand, this saves your pole when a large Northern, Walleye or Bass decides to grab your minnow. The Bass in my photo was caught on a Tip Down at the St. Croix get together. They come completely rigged and ready to fish.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2107.jpg

2. IMG_2109.jpg

3. IMG_2108.jpg

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Sorry about the sideways pictures.

Fisherpaul

FYI.. These are also great to keep your kids busy ice fishing! they can just grab them and walk backwards with the fish on.

Timmy

Another satified guy here. These are great for late season crappies….. i couldnt speak more highly of them.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Ordered 4 today. 2 for me and 2 for little brother. Have heard nothing but good things about these.

bigpike

Have used the “icenutz” tipdowns for years and they are an awesome tool in my arsenal, in fact I use them more than tipups because they just plain catch more fish of all species.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Skeeter,

If you have any questions at all feel free to call or text me. Making more of them this week.

Thanks for the comments guys, Pike we need to get together again fishing this year.

Douglas Neeley

I would like to get 3 do you know approximately what it would cost for shipping and everything. I live in Evansville wi.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Doug,

Shipping in WI for 3 is $9 so total would be $75 shipped. I will PM you the additional info to order

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Doug,

Did you get my follow up PM?

foulpole18
    North Branch, MN

icenutz,

Your tip downs look great, what’s a guy have to do to get a few?

bigpike

I’d send him a p.m.

Douglas Neeley

Already used once caught 2 slabber crappie and something else hank the pole off the stand.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Most likely a Northern, Bass, or eye. Could alway dream it was a giant Crappie.

I hope you had the safety line connected. Already had one person lose a pole because his son did not use the safety line.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I will be in the cities this weekend if anyone is looking for some Tip Downs or just wants to see them.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I will be making Tip Downs again this year, I’m going to do my best to keep the price the same as last year. Everything has went up in price again, but I have most parts left from last year other than poles.

Poles are difficult to find but I’m working with a friend to make them for me.

Cost will be $30 each with free shipping on 3 or more if you are in the area that Spee Dee delivers, WI, MI, IL, MN, IA, SD, ND, and IL. Less than three, shipping is roughly $7-$8

You can PM me here or text or call me 715-379-2376 Pictures are available on Facebook Marketplace, listed under Charles Herrmann

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1146807782879949/?hoisted=false&ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A1af36861-6d8d-44e7-9908-2a53c38c787c

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I had to raise the price to $33 each, Rods are almost impossible to find, I had to pay a higher price for the ones that I could find.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.