This Weeks Episode

• Michael Eveleth
    Participant

I am new to this wonderful program and am wondering if there is a way to get the weeks new episode earlier than Tuesday on YouTube? I have ROKU for the TV and of course my desktop.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The shows are typically posted to Youtube on Sunday by midday. If we’re traveling there can be a delay but most of the time they’re online the same day they air on FSN. Make sure you subscribe to our Youtube channel so you get notified that the show is available as soon as we release it.

Michael Eveleth
    Participant

Thanks James! So Looking forward to your story on Cascade. My wife & I will be there next weekend. My largest from there has been a 14″er. I would love to just get into a bunch of those biggun’s.

Could you share some insight to how you did so well? Like if you used bait or the rippin raps or suggestions. We will be walking on so was wondering if you had to travel far from where you started. I heard the frost heaves were sketchy. Also did you find them shallow or deep?

Sure would have been nice to have met your team and seen you in action! So if you come this way again do you mind having an audience?

Your team has a lot to be proud of with the quality of show you do concerning the conditions of the day with picture clarity and how the audio is so clear. Totally enjoy the educational part of each episode. So glad I found out about this program, well done.

Keep looking to the East
    He will be coming in the clouds
    Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.