8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

This video for this thread with wheels vs. portables

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

“Drank my limit”

“I can’t do this anymore. I’m heading to the bar.”

Lmao that’s damn funny

AK Guy

Here’s an update on my fish house adventures. Started the season blocking up with a 2×4. Two days ago I had to put a 4×4 on top of the 2×4 to keep my floor out of the water. Yesterday, I had to add another 4×4 to the 2×4 and 4×4 that were already down. Who knows what today will bring, but at least I know there’s arctic air around the corner.

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>
    Snapped this picture on my way to work this AM… lots of branches and trees down… this is 450th Avenue (Round Lake Rd), just north of Garrison, by Camp Holiday for those who know the area. Felt like I should of had a snowmobile, but thankfully I had a JEEP !

Did your low tire pressure sensor come on? Because mine always do.

Not at all… just have them set up to 38 when it gets cold out. Never an issue.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

That is one funny Video.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It appears to be really bad ice … I am seeing smaller lakes and bigger fishable ponds in the East Metro with water on top. It is not melted snow or rain that has congregated.

The water is showing up often on the last part of the lake to freeze.

I’m seeing fisherman on every lake I pass. From the metro to my area in north branch

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i took a cruze past the horseshoe chain by Richmond after i got done cleaning up snow at my moms. fishermen are out and about but it looks really sloppy on the ice. talked to a guy said his kid has a house out on long lake……pretty rough out there!!!!! never said how the ice was!

even seen wheeler tracks crossing the river access into becker lake…not a chance in hello i’d do that!!!!!!

Ripjiggen

Walked on a lake south metro. 3 inches of water slush. Very little snow on top. Nobody out when I went but was middle of day today. It was sloppy and would not want to drag a shack across it till it hardens a bit. Should be easy walk come Sunday. Would have been doable but sloppy.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.