Thielen’s Meat Market – 100 years

• BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

I know there are a bunch of Thielen’s Fans here, so thought I’d share this segment about Thielen’s 100 year anniversary. My family is from Pierz/Buckman, so we have been enjoying Thielen’s for all of those 100 years. Besides their world famous bacon, we also regularly have them process our deer for Hot Dogs and Polish which are the best I’ve had from anywhere imo, Beef/Venison Sticks and their Double Smoked Hams are awesome as well. Never really been disappointed by anything there, but those are a few of my favorites.

http://www.kstp.com/special-coverage/minnesota-live/local-meat-house-and-jerky/

Denny O
    Participant
    Central IOWA

Yep, I’m a fan from down here too! Stopped in there on my way home from LOW every Oct last just short of 25 years

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

Love this place. Here’s to 100 more years

ThunderLund78
    Participant

After passing by for years, I finally stopped in the LF location this weekend when I was there for the Hockey Tourney – tried their sticks for a snack in the hotel room – AWESOME. Seems like a great place with a huge selection and friendly people.

lindyrig79
    Participant
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Thielen’s is totally legit. Wish I was closer, they’d get a ton of my money LOL.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.