They’re going to be busy in St. Paul this year

• Michael Best
    Participant

How about we take some of that surplus and fix our roads.

phishingruven
    Participant
    tip of the mitten

sorry for mis interpreting your post musky. Glad your wife was ok and didn’t have to go to the hospital. Hope you have a great day!

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

How about we take some of that surplus and fix our roads.

…or vote to create an even LARGER surplus by immediately ending the use of any form of salt on publicly owned roads!

FinnyDinDin
    Participant

I said she bought a synthetic CBD gummy. Never claimed it was marijuana. She has a prescription for the THC vape pen and that has never treated her wrong.

So in summary, THC and CBD are okay but synthetics are bad. Sounds like more reason to legalize.

Your wife should have known better if she uses THC. I haven’t heard any positive feedback from the fake THC or CBD products.

Riverrat
    Participant

We should be proud of our state. A bi-partisan effort to screw us out of our overpaid taxes has been happening for 4 bi-enniums. Both republicans and democrats have refused to cut us a check for the overpaid taxes totaling about 14 billion dollars. Where’s Jesse when you need him?

Brittman
    Participant

Abortion and THC. Social agenda first.

I believe there are enough rural democrats that significant gun control legislation will be tricky. One can bet that behind the scenes they are working to see what they can do there also.

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

Since this is an outdoor site smirk the outdoor news has been beating it pretty hard about how absent outdoor funding has been recently.

I just got the latest paper and Spielman pretty much mocked the current bills introduced!!

disco bobber
    Participant

My pet peeve is the slug zone. With the ammo situation and straight wall cartridges that many other states have legalized, it is time for a much-needed makeover if not elimination.

I will say I have a friend who has taken the a few of the 5mg THC gummies. He has occasional nights with little sleep due to work and takes a half a one to catch up the next night. He is able to get a good night’s sleep and feels well rested the next day.

gimruis
    Participant
    Plymouth, MN

My pet peeve is the slug zone. With the ammo situation and straight wall cartridges that many other states have legalized, it is time for a much-needed makeover if not elimination.

Didn’t this come up in recent years? I feel like it did, and then didn’t pass.

MX1825
    Participant

I use my Biz CC and get tax free $$ back. That’s one I will put in the “W” column.

EPG you are supposed to report that “cash back” check! devil jester

Don Meier
    Participant
    Butternut Wisconsin

Resembles another episode of Tulsa King , when the mob moves in to take their cut from legal weed ?

phishingruven
    Participant
    tip of the mitten

By mob, do you mean big business? Because that is what is happening in Michigan.

disco bobber
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>disco bobber wrote:</div>

Didn’t this come up in recent years? I feel like it did, and then didn’t pass.

I general odd numbered years are budget years and even numbered are bonding and policy. 2020 was messed up by Covid. This is the kind of thing that is done in an omnibus bill that deals with DNR type of stuff. It was in the omnibus bill last year, but the clock ran out before they could pass it and they never called a special session. There is a bill in the senate this year, but I am really not expecting much to happen till next year.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

MX –
    I do the don’t ask don’t tell thing. wink

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.