The Masters

• jbg1219
    NW Iowa

Anybody else here watching it? I am thrilled to have it back in the spring. The sights and sounds on HDTV are amazing. I would take this over any other sporting event if I had to choose to watch one for the rest of my life.

deertracker

I watched some of the practice but nothing today.
    DT

KP
    Hudson, WI

I’ve been checking in today and it sure is great to have it back on. Would love to go there someday. Its awesome they make you check your phones so you can experience what the course has to offer.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’m not a huge Golf Fan – But love watching the Masters. There is just something about it. To me its a sign that its spring. Like jbg1219 said its beautiful to watch on HDTV. I’ll probably spend some time each day watching it and will watch the full coverage on Sunday ( Unless the Crappie bite gets real hot )

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I agree with the others, I don’t watch a lot of golf but I enjoy the Masters.

Having said that….. I enjoy golf a lot more when it’s a handful of regulars in the hunt. Just seems to me that somebody wins it and then kinda disappears. At least to a casual observer.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I enjoyed seeing a professional, putt for an Eagle and end up in the drink !!! Makes me feel better ! Look up 15th Hole and Wiesberger Masters. doah

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I enjoyed seeing a professional, putt for an Eagle and end up in the drink !!! Makes me feel better ! Look up 15th Hole and Wiesberger Masters. doah

The course ate em up today, 220 players over par. Super fast greens.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m pretty sure golf is Dutchboys favorite sport. moon

Brad Dimond

Entertaining to see McIlroy’s shot from the rough hit his father as well. Dad likely wasn’t amused.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Or Sungjae Im’s 9 on 15… I think I can play there !

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m pretty sure golf is Dutchboys favorite sport. moon

What the hell…….why would you think that? jester

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.